School is affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and is following NCERT curriculam. The CCE scheme of CBSE is most effectively implemented so that children are able to achieve their potentials without fear.
- An ideal temple of academic excellence
- Spacious and well ventilated class rooms
- Trained and Well qualified teachers
- Curricular & Co-curricular activities
- Access to computer right from LKG
- Healthy, Secular & Spiritual atmosphere
- Modern communication facilities and furnished library
- Language Lab
- Digital class rooms
- Active involvement of the PTA
- Special Coaching for English Speaking
- Transportation facilities available along selected routes
The Alphonsa kindergarten provides a fun-filled, yet solid learning foundation, accompanied with dance, music, toys, love and care. In a friendly environment filled with a variety of activities under the guidance of well trained and experienced teachers, the blooming buds will develop into fine young individuals
MODERN TECHNIQUES IMPLEMENTED
School is implementing modern techniques of teaching and learning by using smart class-rooms and other audio visual aids. Teachers are empowered through training programme to equip them for handling digital class rooms and for designing and uploading them by “Pearson Education Services Pvt Ltd”.
The school has a well established library having approximate 7000 books on a variety of subjects for the extensive use by the teachers and students.